Metal Design has invested on a brand new machine to offer an innovative service: the Riveter in orbital movement which allows manufacturing of pins and rivets, solid or hollow, without deforming the lower part of the stem and minimizing the stress of the material during the deformation.
The absence of rotation allows minor tool wear and also to perform circular riveting as a square rivet head or perform markings in contemporary logos non-exclusively.
- Achieve heads with various final forms from flat to curved, cylindrical to flared
- The various movements give optimal performance in different applications
- Achieve sealant spreading inward or outward
- Replace some processes such as welding or assembling screws and nuts
- Working seamlessly for pins and zippers